We cannot allocate seat numbers, so please arrive in good time to select the seat(s) of your choice.
Doors open 30mins before screenings.
Adult member £5.00
Adult non-member £6.00
Child 14 years and under £3.50
- Advance tickets are available online until two hours before the performance
- Our payments are handled by PayPal – there are no booking fees or transaction costs
- You can pay for your tickets using a wide range of credit or debit cards – e.g. Visa Credit, Visa Debit / Electron, MasterCard and Maestro
- If you have purchased member’s tickets please remember to bring your membership card to the screening – without it you may be asked to pay the full ticket price.
- If a film is cancelled we will refund the face value of your ticket. If it is postponed, tickets are will be valid for the new date
- If you are unable to attend a film you can reallocate your ticket to someone else
- Unless an event is cancelled or postponed tickets are non-refundable
- When purchasing advance tickets you are bound by the terms and conditions of our agents PayPal
- Tickets can be purchased on the door before performances or in advance from Seaford Tourist Office
Terms and Conditions
- If forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to: cancel a performance, vary the film or vary the time of exhibition. IN SUCH CASES OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REFUND OF THE COST OF THE TICKET PURCHASE ONLY, and is in all cases at our discretion. Any incidental costs (such as, but not limited to, parking fees, concessions purchases and booking fees) are the customer’s sole responsibility.
- Both the purchaser AND holder of tickets are required to observe the conditions laid down by The British Board Of Film Classification Certificate for the film being exhibited. Young people and / or any adult accompanying them may, at the discretion of staff, be required to provide proof of the young persons age. This is a legal licensing requirement, it is not within the law for us OR the accompanying adult to allow under age viewing of any films.
- Reduced price tickets are available to members who on production of a membership card will receive a £1 discount. Essential companions of disabled people who need assistance to access the cinema will be admitted free of charge. Children 15 and under pay a reduced price for U, PG, 12, 12A and 15 certificate films. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children in arms are free of charge.
- We reserve the right to reallocate any seats remaining vacant at the scheduled start of the performance. Tickets bought in advance and not presented by the scheduled start of the performance may be cancelled without refund.
- Alcoholic drinks may not be brought on to the premises, and anyone deemed by the manager to be intoxicated WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION.
- Smoking is not permitted inside cinemas by law.
- With the exception of on-call members of the emergency services, customer’s mobile phones MUST BE SWITCHED OFF in the auditorium. Sound and visual recording of films is ILLEGAL and the police WILL be informed.
- Food or drink not purchased from us is prohibited on the premises except on medical grounds. We reserve the right to inspect the contents of customers bags, etc. for security reasons and banned items / illegal substances.
- NONE OF THE ABOVE TO AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission and / or require a customer to leave the premises without a refund. We are under no legal obligation to admit a customer, nor give a reason for refusing to do so. We will not tolerate ANY abuse of our staff members, physical OR verbal, in any form.
INSTANCES OF ABUSE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE.